|1. Style: Circular type, U-panel, 4 panel, baffle bag|
2. Material: conductive fabric
3. Fabric: UV stabilized PP 170g/180g/190g/200g/210g/220g/240g,
4. Color: White, blue
5. SWL: 2205lbs, 3000lbs, 2500lbs, 1500lbs
6. SF: 5: 1/ 6: 1
7. Filling spout: 14*18", 100g / 90g coated fabric, white
----Duffle top/ open
8. Bottom discharge spout: 14*18", 100g / 90g coated fabric, white
---- Star/petal cover with string tie/ B-lock
---- Pajama spout
9. Lifting: 4 lift loops, Width: 2.75"/2", Height: 10"/12"
Color: White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Green,
Lifting loops: Corner loop, chian loop
10. Stitching: Plain stitching, chain stitching, overlock stitching
11. Label: As required.
12. TYPE D big bags with electrostatic dissipative fibres can facilitate electrostatic charge dissipation into surroundings via corona discharge.
It safely dissipates static charge without the need for a ground/earth connection.
The breakdown voltage is not exceeding 4 KV. Type D FIBC can be used in the presence of combustible dusts and in the presence of flammable gases or vapours.
1. CROHMIQ is the world's safest static protective Type D FIBC
2. CROHMIQ is internationally recognized as the genuine Type D static
protective bulk bag packaging technology. The proven safety record of
CROHMIQ ungrounded antistatic bulk bags is unmatched.
3. Over 20 million CROHMIQ FIBC have been safely used, including
extensive use in hazardous flammable environments.
4. Only CROHMIQ's patented antistatic FIBC technology provides a level
of safety equal to a properly earthed conductive Type C FIBC, but without
the risks of human error. For these reasons, leading global companies
have converted from Type B bulk bags and Type C bulk bags to the
optimum safety of CROHMIQ FIBC.
5. Over 3 million CROHMIQ FIBC have been safely reused after wet or dry
refurbishing. The antistatic properties of CROHMIQ Type D FIBC are
permanent; therefore, its static dissipative performance does not decay
with time nor wash off during wet reconditioning processes as happens
with inferior Type D FIBC.
6.Grounding CROHMIQ FIBC is not required, but CROHMIQ can be safely
grounded for applications that demand groundable bulk bags. CROHMIQ
antistatic FIBC fabric is FDA and EU food contact compliant, including
21 CFR 177.1520.
7. CROHMIQ FIBC are continuously tested in a worldclass testing laboratory
for Type D bulk bags and other antistatic and conductive bulk bags.
8. Over 15 years of thorough testing by the world's leading test laboratories
has proven the safety of CROHMIQ Type D FIBC technology. CROHMIQ
complies with all the latest National and International safety standards for
static protective FIBC. Worldwide technical support by electrostatic experts
is available to all users of CROHMIQ FIBC.
CROHMIQ FIBC PROVIDE SUPERIOR ELECTROSTATIC SAFETY COMPARED TO TYPE B AND
TYPE C FIBC.
Product Categories : Conductive Bag